This week I’m in Las Vegas (on invitation by IDesign) for the launch of Visual Studio at Devconnections. The Launch Day of Visual Studio 2010 was great but on Tuesday and Wednesday there’s also a promising Application Lifecycle Management track I want to follow.
- Improving Your Software Development Processes with Visual Studio 2010 (Joel Semeniuk)
- Defining and Managing Software Requirements with Visual Studio Team System (Joel Semeniuk)
- Implementing Scrum Using Team Foundation Server 2010 (Richard Hundhausen)
- Agile Database Techniques Using Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 (Richared Hundhausen)
- Modeling and Visualization in Visual Studio 2010 (Joel Semeniuk)
- Team Foundation Server 2010—Migrate or Integrate? (Richard Hundhausen)
- Lab Manager – The Ultimate “No More No Repro” Tool (Steven Borg)
- Visual Studio 2010 Quality Tools for Developers (Steven Borg)
I will also be present at the IDesign booth to promote IDesign’s unique Training Classes in Europe. A training class that’s already announced is the Architect’s Master Class with Juval Lowy in Belgium in the week of October 11, 2010.
And this all happens in the Bellagio at Las Vegas! Looking forward to a great week here!