Today I held a short presentation (45’) on Application Lifecyle Management End-To-End. The session was part of the ISV Discovery Day.
The presentation was primarily focused on showing the audience the ALM end-to-end workflow in Visual Studio 2010, starting from gathering and managing requirements, up to releasing an application for production.
Topics covered during the demo:
- Requirements Management with work item queries and excel workbooks.
- Status reports with SQL Server Reporting Services and Excel Reports
- Work Item Management association during check-in
- Continuous Integration builds
- Test Case Management with Microsoft Test Manager
Download slides here.