Today I delivered an evening session on Application Lifecycle Management with VS2010 for the Visual Studio User Group in Belgium.
35 people showed up at SD Worx in Antwerp.
During one hour and 30 minutes I managed to give a brief introduction to the product features of the upcoming release of Visual Studio 2010. In the first part I covered some slides and did a live basic installation of TFS2010 on Windows 7. In the second part I demoed some of the cool features of Visual Studio 2010:
- Team Foundation Administration Console
- Attaching Team Project Collections
- Branch Visualization features in Version Control
- Team Builds 2010 (Gated Check-In)
- Running manual test cases in Test & Lab Manager
- Creating a coded UI test from action recordings
- Architecture Explorer