This week at TechEd in Berlin, Hans asked for some interesting ALM / TFS books. This is a quick random list of the latest books I know about:
- Team foundation Server in Action
- Inside the Microsoft Build Engine: Using MSBuild and Team Foundation Build
- Professional Team Foundation Server
- Software Engineering with Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Visual Studio Team System: Better Software Development for Agile Teams
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Pro Visual Studio Team System Application Lifecycle Management
- Pro Visual Studio Team System with Team Edition for Database Professionals
Feel free to add some more books to the list!
Note that there is also a paperback version available of the TFS Guide: Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, written by Microsoft Patterns & Practices. The online version can be found at CodePlex: TFS Guide.
If you are looking for the online MSDN documentation, point your favorite browser to the Team Foundation Server Developer Center.
There will also come some new books on VS2010: Professional Visual Studio 2010 Team System: with Team Foundation Server 2010, but I think that the name of the book will still change. Martin Woodward also mentioned that he’s writing on a new Team Build book for VS2010 and I’m sure that there are others under construction. To be continued!