Update (October 20, 2012): download slides
On October 19, I’m booked for a full day session on Application Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Partners in Belgium and apparently the registration is now also open for other people who would be interested in learning how to use the latest release of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management suite to improve the software development process.
Recently I was informed that Jeff Beehler would also be in Belgium that day and quickly it was confirmed that Jeff would team up to deliver the keynote of the day. Jeff (Chief of Staff for Visual Studio at Microsoft) has already a long history in the Visual Studio product team and is the perfect speaker for setting the scene and to give the audience extra insight in the evolution of the product and where the product family is heading to. I’m very excited to have Jeff as a keynote speaker for this event in Belgium.
Here’s the final agenda for October 19:
- 09h00 – 10h15: Continuous Value Delivery with VS ALM 2012 (Jeff Beehler)
- 10h15 – 10h30: break
- 10h30 – 12h00: Agile Project Management with Team Web Access and TFS Preview
- 12h00 – 13h00: lunch
- 13h00 – 14h30: TFS 2012 Version Control improvements + the new Team Explorer experience
- 14h30 – 14h45: break
- 14h45 – 16h15: Exploratory Testing with Microsoft Test Manager 2012 + IntelliTrace in Production
- 16h15 – 16h30: break
- 16h30 – 17h00: Continuous Deployment to Windows Azure with TFS Preview
Note that this day is not scheduled as a hands-on workshop. I will only introduce and demo some new and powerful features inside the new release of Team Foundation Server.
Register at Microsoft World Wide Events.
Are you more looking for a deep-dive technical hands-on training on ALM with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server? I’m organizing for the second time a public 3 day ALM training class on November 12, 13 & 14. Register your spot right now for the full track or choose your preferred training day à-la-carte.
Hope to see you on one of the upcoming events!